Friday, July 17, 2009

GT Force 1.0 | Cyclingnews.com

GT Force 1.0 Cyclingnews.com

Just saw this on Cyclingnews.com. Nice review. It has been quite awhile since I last posted. I have been laying low and trying to train. The only race I have attempted recently was the one at Domnarski Farm (www.domnarskifarm.com). It was an awesome course. I wish that I could say the same for my body. I did one lap of the two lap race and was totally exhausted. I began to wonder if I had contracted lyme disease or something. It turns out that I was just on the verge of getting sick. I had a cold the entire following week.

The next race that I will get out for is the Hodges Village Dam race. This is another really fun course. Here is the link about the race http://www.root66raceseries.com/page/10-winstead-woods-short-track.

I still have to post some pics of Mt. Rainier and will sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment